Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Day at the Office

My amazing husband is home with the kids this beautiful Saturday morning, and I get to work here:


Okay, so the Veils by Lily office is not outdoors, but this is the beautiful road that leads to it. The colors were even more striking a couple of days ago, but I didn't think to stop and take a picture until just now.

God is reflected in the beauty of His creation, and I can't help but thank Him over and over again for all the blessings He just keeps pouring out on our family. On my way to the office this morning, I was particularly grateful for the chance to give Him glory through beautiful veils. A friend once said to me, "Do you realize that almost all the veils you make get to be worn by women the moment they receive Christ in the Eucharist? It's like your veils are always in the Real Presence of Christ!"

That's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment