Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Thoughtful Gift

Well, it's been a crazy few months. Forgive my absence from this blog, but God has had me working overtime! Between two more miscarriages, a car accident that totaled our car, and veil orders that just keep coming, I've barely had time to catch my breath.

Part of the craziness of the last few months has involved God leading me by the hand to show me just how personal His love is... and I couldn't have gotten through any of this without the comfort of that knowledge. With that in mind, you can probably imagine my delight to have a customer and now friend of mine send me a gift of enrollment in the Perpetual Prayer Society of the nuns at Our Lady of Grace Monastery in Connecticut!


Danielle, who sent me this wonderful gift, is discerning a religious vocation. She was drawn to the Institute of Christ the King and, on the same weekend she ordered a veil from me, she was able to meet with one of the priests of the Institute who had been in Connecticut for a few days. We exchanged a few emails, and when she found out that the priest she met with happens to be my spiritual director (all the way back here in Missouri), she saw that as a clear sign of God's hand leading her in her discernment! Please keep Danielle in your prayers.

Perpetually longing for God,

The Catholic Wife

1 comment:

  1. Perpetually enroll Sasha Louise Brennan...

    ReplyDelete